What if I am Nothing?

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat
Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

N1COLE K

Sep 10, 2021
@1694Barney
So here's the thing. Just left a 20 year marriage to male (3 month) It was bad, he's a drunk. I was badly sexually abused as a child (over 10 years) which resulted in 3 long term male relates with alcoholics.
When it comes to men I put my value in sex, even though it's not hugely enjoyable.
Flip side... even as a child I had girl relations... Mutual touching, kissing. It never felt dirty or bad like the boy stuff. Even into adulthood... in my marriage I kissed a few women and could have done so for hours and hours... I Dream about women, I want to date a woman but I've has 'Goldstar' thrown at me like I'm defective...

What if..
Here's my fear. I am nothing. Not Bi or hetero.
What if I fit in no where.
I'm 50. Not exactly a spring chicken.. and frankly who wants to date a 50 yr old woman? Ugh I hate that I put my value in who would want to date me despite my knowing better.
I don't fit any where. I never have. 😞

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
Ciao Nicole,

I don’t believe your judgment about yourself. I guess, when you meet the right person, you’ll be a wonderful girl.

Problem is to meet the right person, but I hope, the butterflies in your stomach will alarm you.

And don’t look for labels. Look for a person with whom you can share love.

I wish you a wonderful person to meet.

Gigi

frogbrain

Sep 15, 2021
No?
It might seem like there couldn't possibly be anyone who would want you, but that just isn't true. Statistically, it's downright impossible that there isn't anyone out there who would like be with you. You just haven't met them. It's hard to find people, but you still have life to live and breath in your lungs, so you can still find someone to enjoy it with. You don't need a label to know who you are, you just have to live it. And someone will come along. In the meantime, just enjoy yourself, work on your skills and things you love, and someone else will be able to see all the good things about you and come to love them too.

Donate

Make a generous gift donation today and support our community so we may grow! We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community. Community is the most important form of support you can give. Share where you can. Contributions of your time usually outweigh monetary contributions when it comes to our LGBT Community. That being said, We do need monetary donations to keep our doors open and cover monthly expenses. Every little bit of generosity you can give helps someone that needs their voice heard.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.

Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.

Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.

Make small donations at Donorbox

Join our community forum at LGBT.net

Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.

Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.

Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.

Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!

Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn