Welcome to our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries!
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries.

K.S.Ashwin Kumar

Jul 9, 2021
INDIA
pereva.co.uk
I'm basically from India and budding Entrepreneur and looking for some help in getting a UK STARTUP VISA

I'm planning to launch a E-Commerce Clothing line for men which is also LGBT Friendly clothing, (I'm Gay ) . i will buy the stock directly from manufacturer in India and i will import them to my work shop in UK and i will print it and then deliver to customer. I will be employing 2 persons full time and 2 persons part time for the job initially and renting a workshop for around 500 sq. ft. the products which I'm planning to sell are T-Shirt, Hoodies, Sweat shirts, Jackets, tank tops, socks, gym wear initially and later i will add accessories like jewelry , band, bracelet, rings, studs, scarf, wallets, bags, belts etc.. all will be vegan and organic cotton materials .

I already have a lawyer from LGBT Support group who is ready to process my file after getting endorsement. I have an accountant who is can write a great business plan to submit in the endorsement body, all i need is little contacts , guidance and help in getting endorsement body approval.

Hope this gives basic idea on what I'm planning to do, based on your previous experience will i get endorsement for my business plan ? what should i change or work on to get it done, kindly guide me, thank you, have a nice day.

Reactions: Mark Laymon