Welcome to our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries!
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries.

Maezan

Jun 24, 2021
Prefer not to say
Hello everyone, I’m new here and I registered here to share my story and hopefully get some help
I’m a 19 year old girl living in a very homophobic, oppressive, racist country (I can’t say the name of the country for safety reasons)
I have a girlfriend here, we graduated high school last year but unfortunately couldn’t continue to go to university, we are both struggling financially to a really tough point even tho we still live with our families, but we are considered foreigners here and don’t have the right of employment, or finish our studies without paying horrendous amounts of money that we can’t afford or work to get.
Our families don’t know about us as we both come from very strict families who consider this a sin, and we haven’t seen each other in over a year because we’re not allowed out anyway, we basically have no rights or freedom.
My girlfriend is also having gender identity issues, but she can’t discover it further due to how risky it would be for her to do so here.
What we really wish we can do is immigrate to Canada but unfortunately we don’t have the money for it, this is why we are asking for you help so we can have a future, a chance to do the things we love and be happy together.
This is our GoFuneMe link, it has our full story written by our friend who decided to help, please donate if you can we will really appreciate it, it can change our lives forever.

if you have any further questions, feel free to ask and we will answer you

(((( https://gofund.me/6db2dce1 ))))