Reintroducing myself....

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat
Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

Ushriomiya Ace

Knight of Hearts
Staff member
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
Hello, I would like to reintroduce myself as Ushiromiya Ace but you may call me Ace for short. ^^

I am a huge anime fan as you can probably infer from my avatar. I am a fanart hobbyist and I'm looking to be apart of another forum community again. I apologize for not posting much here, I've been distracted and busy in real life and have been getting ready for a few upcoming Halloween Parties. I'm going as Sora from Kingdom Hearts three and have been trying to paint some cargo shorts to kind of look like his pants from KH3. So far, it's close-ish.

Other interests I have is music, art, and writing. I have taken up writing fanfiction from time to time just for the hell of it. It has given me an outlet to kind of channel some of my feelings. Music is also helpful too. I used to be in chorus in school. This was before I transitioned and I was a soprano believe it or not. I am not sure what group I'd be in if I joined in another chorus, probably alto or tenor, maybe....

So yeah, just reintroducing myself. Hello. It's nice to meet everybody again.
giphy.webp

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
Hello, I would like to reintroduce myself as Ushiromiya Ace but you may call me Ace for short. ^^

I am a huge anime fan as you can probably infer from my avatar. I am a fanart hobbyist and I'm looking to be apart of another forum community again. I apologize for not posting much here, I've been distracted and busy in real life and have been getting ready for a few upcoming Halloween Parties. I'm going as Sora from Kingdom Hearts three and have been trying to paint some cargo shorts to kind of look like his pants from KH3. So far, it's close-ish.

Other interests I have is music, art, and writing. I have taken up writing fanfiction from time to time just for the hell of it. It has given me an outlet to kind of channel some of my feelings. Music is also helpful too. I used to be in chorus in school. This was before I transitioned and I was a soprano believe it or not. I am not sure what group I'd be in if I joined in another chorus, probably alto or tenor, maybe....

So yeah, just reintroducing myself. Hello. It's nice to meet everybody again.
giphy.webp
Hi Ace,

welcome to our wonderful community.

Reading your introduction reminded me at my time at school. I also was a member of the chorus, mostly basso. But we always were short of tenors, so I sometimes had to “help out”, e.g. when we studied Carl Orff, Carmina Burana. It was torture to reach the high notes.

Have fun with Halloween 🎃

Gigi

Reactions: Mark Laymon
Donate

Make a generous gift donation today and support our community so we may grow! We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community. Community is the most important form of support you can give. Share where you can. Contributions of your time usually outweigh monetary contributions when it comes to our LGBT Community. That being said, We do need monetary donations to keep our doors open and cover monthly expenses. Every little bit of generosity you can give helps someone that needs their voice heard.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.

Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.

Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.

Make small donations at Donorbox

Join our community forum at LGBT.net

Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.

Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.

Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.

Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!

Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn