Moderators for LGBT.net...

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries.

Support our LGBT Community by making a generous gift donation.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
What are you looking for?
Removing spam was one of our biggest issues. Not very much gets by as I am using IP blocking and a few other methods.

Introducing and welcoming new members is a high priority.

Finding interesting content to discuss would be another part.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
I can't assure consistent use and availability but happy to help where I can
This is a community project. We all have a part and we all have lives outside of this space. Everyone adding a little here and there really does add up. Thank you for every bit of help you can give. Sometimes all it takes is a link or a suggestion, such as a missing category.

EdStern

Sep 13, 2021
Falls Church, VA
This is a community project. We all have a part and we all have lives outside of this space. Everyone adding a little here and there really does add up. Thank you for every bit of help you can give. Sometimes all it takes is a link or a suggestion, such as a missing category.
Great - feel free to sign me up and let me know what you'd like

Reactions: Mark Laymon

Ushriomiya Ace

Knight of Hearts
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
If you're still looking for staff people, I'd be happy to help out. I used to be a moderator on another LGBT forum site and used to help out with spam and other community stuff.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
If you're still looking for staff people, I'd be happy to help out. I used to be a moderator on another LGBT forum site and used to help out with spam and other community stuff.
Sounds good to me. Also if you have company that would like to help, let me know.
It is always good to make a community into a family.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
I have reset the moderators profiles. Let me know who is still interested in being a moderator.

Donate

Make a generous gift donation today and support our community so we may grow! We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community. Community is the most important form of support you can give. Share where you can. Contributions of your time usually outweigh monetary contributions when it comes to our LGBT Community. That being said, We do need monetary donations to keep our doors open and cover monthly expenses. Every little bit of generosity you can give helps someone that needs their voice heard.

Latest posts

LinkedIn