how can i bind without any binder?

Welcome to our LGBT Community Forum and Chat
Wanting to join the rest of our members in conversation? Feel free to become a member today.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries!
Become an LGBT.net Member Now!

Join Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat

Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

Knoll

Dec 9, 2021
USA
It works for some people but be very careful with the two sports bras method. Sports bras put more pressure on your ribs than your chest. I used that method before getting a proper binder would end up with purple bruises over my ribs and super sore shoulders (from the straps which I kept too tight).

There aren't many (or really any) safe binding alternatives. You've probably heard it before but dude, hoodies are the bomb. They are great at hiding not only chest but also curves. Black hoodies especially. And, when hoodies are not an option, black t-shirts.

Good luck, man

TheGrayArea

Jan 7, 2022
Connecticut
I know I'm a little late getting to this, but personally what works really well for me since I'm not allowed to get a binder is bike shorts. Specifically the ones from five below. Cut a hole in the crotch and put your head through it. If your waist is about the same size as your bra band (if you can fit your bra around your waist) I recommend only getting one size down from what you'd wear as shorts. If your chest is a little bit bigger, you can also wear a sports bra underneath (that's what I do) and it has none of the pain or restricted breathing you get from a normal binder or tape/ace bandages (which AREN'T SAFE!! DON'T TRY THEM!). There's also a thing called transtape. I haven't actually tried it, but they're a company that makes tape specifically for binding purposes (here's the link: www.transtape.life ) good luck!

Donate If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.
Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.
Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.
Make small donations at Donorbox
Join our community forum at LGBT.net
Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.
Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.
Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.
Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!
Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn