Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat
Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

jxssi6671

Jul 16, 2021
Norman, OK
So I previously found out that I am pan... My mom is gay, but her wife thinks I don't know who I am :mad: I know who I am and it's hard to come out to my mom with my step-mom around, anyone else have this problem? I told friends, now trying to tell my mom it'll be hard any tips??

Last edited:

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
Welcome to the community!

Do you have time alone with your mother?

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
So I previously found out that I am ace... My mom is gay, but her wife thinks I don't know who I am :mad: I know who I am and it's hard to come out to my mom with my step-mom around, anyone else have this problem? I told friends, now trying to tell my mom it'll be hard any tips??
Hi jxssi,

would it be possible to have a quality time only with your mom? Might be easier to come out to her when the both of you stay together in a relaxed surrounding.

Gigi

Reactions: jxssi6671

jxssi6671

Jul 16, 2021
Norman, OK
Welcome to the community!

Do you have time alone with your mother?
I do, but whenever I do she's on the phone with her wife, or she texts her what I tell her, also I have came out, but my step-mom let's call her "M" she doesn't accept that I love going to church she says "If you're part of the community it seems like you don't know who you are." sometimes I bet she thinks she can tell me who I am.

Last edited:
Donate

Make a generous gift donation today and support our community so we may grow! We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community. Community is the most important form of support you can give. Share where you can. Contributions of your time usually outweigh monetary contributions when it comes to our LGBT Community. That being said, We do need monetary donations to keep our doors open and cover monthly expenses. Every little bit of generosity you can give helps someone that needs their voice heard.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.

Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.

Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.

Make small donations at Donorbox

Join our community forum at LGBT.net

Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.

Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.

Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.

Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!

Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn