Hello, I'm Goh-kun

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat
Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

Ushriomiya Ace

Knight of Hearts
Staff member
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
Hello, I recently just joined today. Main reason is I miss being apart of a community and a forum. I was apart of another forum for the past three years where I made amazing friends but that site is no longer working. I'm thankful to have a chance to start over here. I will primarily be going by Goh or Goh-kun. I am 29 years old, I am FTM trans and I have been transitioning for the past four almost five years now, being on T for 4 going on five years as well. I have learned a lot about myself while transitioning. I will probably open up and talk about it sometime when I get to know this place and the people here a bit better.

Other things to know is that I like anime, music, and art. I do draw fan art a lot because it is fun and have occassionally been dabbling in writing fanfiction as well. I have two cats and I live on my own. I am thankful to have a handful of people in real life who have been supportive of me and my transition. Anyways, it's nice to hopefully meet you all, I am Goh. I use He/him pronouns. Hope to meet some awesome folks here. :cool:

Reactions: Mark Laymon

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
Hi Goh,

you mentioned another chat which doesn’t work anymore. Did you mean LGBT chat? I was also member there and miss it very much. I lost a lot of contacts. I hope they all find this wonderful website, this way we could continue our discussions.

Gigi 34997497-CA38-455C-B7D7-A9D2929089B9.jpeg

Ushriomiya Ace

Knight of Hearts
Staff member
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland

Hi Goh,

you mentioned another chat which doesn’t work anymore. Did you mean LGBT chat? I was also member there and miss it very much. I lost a lot of contacts. I hope they all find this wonderful website, this way we could continue our discussions.

Gigi View attachment 30
YES! Absolutely! I miss that site too. I am glad to meet you here too. I hope they find this site too.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net

YES! Absolutely! I miss that site too. I am glad to meet you here too. I hope they find this site too.
I am looking at what made the site popular. Hope we can achieve the same here!
Always feel free to offer suggestions as well. The community makes the site.

Ushriomiya Ace

Knight of Hearts
Staff member
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
Hello, sorry for late reply. I have been quite busy.

Donate

Make a generous gift donation today and support our community so we may grow! We look forward to your active and enthusiastic participation in our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community. Community is the most important form of support you can give. Share where you can. Contributions of your time usually outweigh monetary contributions when it comes to our LGBT Community. That being said, We do need monetary donations to keep our doors open and cover monthly expenses. Every little bit of generosity you can give helps someone that needs their voice heard.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.

Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.

Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.

Make small donations at Donorbox

Join our community forum at LGBT.net

Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.

Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.

Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.

Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!

Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn