Hello, I'm Goh-kun

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Improving the lives of LGBT people by breaking communication boundaries.

Goh-kun

Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
Hello, I recently just joined today. Main reason is I miss being apart of a community and a forum. I was apart of another forum for the past three years where I made amazing friends but that site is no longer working. I'm thankful to have a chance to start over here. I will primarily be going by Goh or Goh-kun. I am 29 years old, I am FTM trans and I have been transitioning for the past four almost five years now, being on T for 4 going on five years as well. I have learned a lot about myself while transitioning. I will probably open up and talk about it sometime when I get to know this place and the people here a bit better.

Other things to know is that I like anime, music, and art. I do draw fan art a lot because it is fun and have occassionally been dabbling in writing fanfiction as well. I have two cats and I live on my own. I am thankful to have a handful of people in real life who have been supportive of me and my transition. Anyways, it's nice to hopefully meet you all, I am Goh. I use He/him pronouns. Hope to meet some awesome folks here. :cool:

Reactions: Mark Laymon

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
Hi Goh,

you mentioned another chat which doesn’t work anymore. Did you mean LGBT chat? I was also member there and miss it very much. I lost a lot of contacts. I hope they all find this wonderful website, this way we could continue our discussions.

Gigi 34997497-CA38-455C-B7D7-A9D2929089B9.jpeg

Goh-kun

Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland

Hi Goh,

you mentioned another chat which doesn’t work anymore. Did you mean LGBT chat? I was also member there and miss it very much. I lost a lot of contacts. I hope they all find this wonderful website, this way we could continue our discussions.

Gigi View attachment 30
YES! Absolutely! I miss that site too. I am glad to meet you here too. I hope they find this site too.

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net

YES! Absolutely! I miss that site too. I am glad to meet you here too. I hope they find this site too.
I am looking at what made the site popular. Hope we can achieve the same here!
Always feel free to offer suggestions as well. The community makes the site.

Goh-kun

Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
Hello, sorry for late reply. I have been quite busy.

Donate