Hello from Barefoot

Welcome to our LGBT Community Forum and Chat
Wanting to join the rest of our members in conversation? Feel free to become a member today.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries!
Become an LGBT.net Member Now!

Join Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat

Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

Barefoot

Administrator
Staff member
Paid Membership
Jan 12, 2022
Maine USA
Hello everyone. Some of you may know or remember me. I was the admin of another forum that is now non-functional. I had the same user name before and it is my actual surname. This is a really nice forum! I'm glad to be here!

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton
Hello everyone. Some of you may know or remember me. I was the admin of another forum that is now non-functional. I had the same user name before and it is my actual surname. This is a really nice forum! I'm glad to be here!

Nice to meet you again

Gigi

Attachments

• A2962F98-A55A-4B0D-8999-AA02016BE5D5.jpeg
    A2962F98-A55A-4B0D-8999-AA02016BE5D5.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Barefoot

Gigi

Jul 2, 2021
Brighton

Hi Barefoot,

it’s a pity that I didn’t exchange email addresses with some of the members of the old forum. With some of them I chatted on a regular basis via Tapatalk. There’s no backup, no way to get those dates?

Anyway, if not, this is now our new home away from home. I’m glad it’s existing.

Gigi

Barefoot

Administrator
Staff member
Paid Membership
Jan 12, 2022
Maine USA
The database has crashed, as it had done many times before. If someone were to restart it, as was done in the past, the site would run. However, both myself and AudryLeigh attempted to contact the owner many times, via phone, text and email, over several months, and never got a reply. Only the site owner can restart it. I didn't have access to that. That site is running a very old version of the software, and one with known bugs and issues. We are much better off here. Also, as I understand it, Tapatalk uses it's own chat system, unless you were using DMs.

Thief King Bakura

King of THieves
Staff member
Paid Membership
Jul 22, 2021
Wonderland
I'm glad you're here, Barefoot-sama! I'm glad to be meeting some of my old LGBTchat.net family again. Glad you and Audry are both here again. ^^

Reactions: Barefoot

Barefoot

Administrator
Staff member
Paid Membership
Jan 12, 2022
Maine USA
I'm glad you're here, Barefoot-sama! I'm glad to be meeting some of my old LGBTchat.net family again. Glad you and Audry are both here again. ^^
Thanks! If anyone from the old site wants to know what happened to it, point them to what I wrote above.

Donate If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.
Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.
Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.
Make small donations at Donorbox
Join our community forum at LGBT.net
Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.
Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.
Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.
Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!
Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn