Being inside is driving me crazy

Welcome to our Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nomusa

May 28, 2020
Durban
I have assignments keeping me busy, i am an introvert, so being indoors was fine for me.. what was not fun was watching the news, about corona everyday, the deaths, the number of people having it rising, not receiving an income. That really can drive a person insane, and being overwhelmed with fear. Monday South Africa is going down to level 3 lock down.

Reactions: Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon

Mark Laymon
Staff member
May 11, 2020
Florida
LGBT.net
I am an introvert as well. But I was already semi quarantined in October as a family member was doing chemo. Then sick from middle of January really changed life plans. :-( But the recovery is happening and things are looking better every day. Now I just want to get out of the house and get some sun.

Marina

Jun 3, 2020
Roma - Italy
I actually quite enjoyed the quarantine. Here we started early March and is more or less ending now. I think I needed time just to be, with no pressure to go somewhere, do something, see someone. Kept busy with a bit of work, lots of reading and netflix and the occasional zoom/skype with family and friends. I am glad it is over, but I would do it again for one/two weeks in the future (possibly for less scary reasons)

Reactions: Mark Laymon