A little step to a big dream!

Welcome to our LGBT Community Forum and Chat
Wanting to join the rest of our members in conversation? Feel free to become a member today.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries!
Become an LGBT.net Member Now!

Join Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Forum and Chat

Welcome to Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat, Join Us and Our Open and Lively Conversations.
We are Improving the Lives of LGBT People by Breaking Communication Boundaries.

Alex Way

Dec 14, 2021
San-Francisco, USA
Hi!
My name is Alex and all my life I have lived in a country where my rights were infringed. For 20 years I have not had the opportunity to kiss my boyfriend on the street, in a cafe or in a store. But this is wrong! People have the right to love regardless of what sex and gender your partner is.
That's why I decided to create a special cryptocurrency and a NFT photo in support of LGBTQ+. This way we will be able to draw attention to the fact that we are not minorities. There are many of us and our opinion is important!
And I have an idea how to let us become stronger! But I need your help. I am literally two thousand dollars short of achieving our goal. And it is your dollar or the amount of money you can share that can be decisive!
I am ready to send a report on the work done to each of the interested people, listen to their comments and suggestions.
I need your help! You will not be impoverished by the dollar spent, but for such a global and noble cause, every dollar makes sense.

Donate If You Like What We Do, Our LGBT Community Benefits You, Take Action Now, Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat by Making a Generous Gift Donation.

Support Our LGBT Community Forum and Chat Where You Can.

Like posts and threads you like.

Share posts and threads with your peers.
Make positive comments to engage our LGBT Community.
Share our LGBT Community on your social media profile feeds.
Make small donations at Donorbox
Join our community forum at LGBT.net
Share your favorite community forum threads and posts on social media.
Comment and share your experience in a forum thread.
Become an active participant by introducing new Friends and Family to our community.
Make someone smile within the next 30 minutes!
Share and like this LGBT Forum and Chat!

Latest posts

LinkedIn